|Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
Seeking a BC Family Medicine physician with emergency medicine or urgent care experience to staff the fast track area our community ED at Laurel Regional Hospital, ideally located between Baltimore and Washington, DC. The ED features 37K annual visits; 30 beds, EMR and 9 & 12 hour shifts.
These practice settings offer a diverse and challenging clinical experience. The affiliation with the prestigious University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine offers our community physicians access to a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities and clinical resources in a community setting.
Employment with University of Maryland Emergency Medicine includes:
• Competitive hourly rates with shift differentials & productivity bonuses
• Generous commencement bonus & relocation reimbursement
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
• Profit sharing
• Medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME allowance
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.