|Work SmartER. Play HardER. Live BettER.
University of Maryland Emergency Medicine (UMEM) is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians for its community sites tucked in and around the spectacular Chesapeake Bay on Maryland’s beautiful eastern shore.
Our practice, affiliated with the University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine, staffs and manages 4 Shore Regional Health facilities -- all part of the University of Maryland statewide health system:
• University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton – Volume 37K
• University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester – Volume 22K
• University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown – Volume 17K
• University of Maryland Emergency Center at Queenstown – Volume 16K
These practice settings offer a diverse and challenging clinical experience. The affiliation with the prestigious University of Maryland Department of Emergency Medicine offers our community physicians access to a broad range of continuing medical education opportunities and clinical resources in a community setting.
Employment with University of Maryland Emergency Medicine includes:
• Competitive hourly rates with shift differentials & productivity bonuses
• Generous commencement bonus & relocation reimbursement
• 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
• Profit sharing
• Medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance coverage
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Generous paid time off
• CME allowance
The Eastern Shore offers the best of all worlds - suburban living close to urban amenities in waterfront communities surrounding the Chesapeake Bay. With excellent schools, an idyllic family atmosphere, and the nearby Maryland and Delaware beaches, Eastern Shore communities offer an ideal living environment for those who love a coastal lifestyle & Emergency physicians who want to be part of a highly respected organization.
Visit our website at www.em.umaryland.edu for more information.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Erin Chadwick, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-328-1771.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.